You can visit Connect Wallet / Login on the Dezy webapp to see which wallets we currently support. At the time of launch we maintain support for Metamask, Wallet Connect, and social logins such as Google, Facebook, Twitter and Discord made possible via web3auth. Additional wallet options will be made available in the future.
Creating a wallet is easy but in order to use one of the yield strategies, you need to add some funds into your wallet.
Required Digital Asset: ETH (Ethereum) for investing and gas fee/transaction fee
Other Supported Digital Assets: USDC, USDT, DAI, xSGD, wBTC for investing
When making transactions on the blockchain, every transaction requires a gas fee (transaction fees) that is paid in ETH (for protocols on Ethereum Mainnet) regardless of the depositing asset. These fees vary depending on the network congestion
It is recommended to hold some ETH in your wallet to help pay for transactions such as deposit, withdraw, etc.
There are various ways to add money to your wallet. Dezy will support this feature directly within our interface in the near future but for now, few options to purchase digital assets to get started.
- 1.Confirm your wallet address Dezy once you’ve logged in using one of the social login options
- 3.Select the right account that matches the wallet address
- 4.Navigate to the ‘Top-up’ and select the on-ramp (fiat-to-crypto) provider that best matches your requirements
- 5.Always confirm the wallet address before making the payment
Please note we are not in direct partnership with these services and that we encourage you to read through the details of each to understand their fees, jurisdiction restrictions, etc.
- 1.Copy your wallet address
- 2.Use one of the following on-ramp (fiat-to-crypto) providers to purchase digital asset
- 3.Always confirm the wallet address before making the payment
On-ramp (fiat-to-cryptocurrency) providers
- 1.Copy your wallet address
- 2.Visit StraitsX website and login or sign-up (use the support links to help you get started with a StraitsX account)
- 3.Once the account is set-up, use this Transfer In Singapore Dollars support article by StraitsX to transfer SGD from your bank account into your StraitsX account
- 4.Once the money is transferred in, you can then transfer out xSGD into your wallet using the Transferring XSGD Out support article by StraitsX
We strongly encourage you to make use of a hardware wallet. There are many such solutions available in the market with one of the more well-known ones being Ledger. Regardless of whether you are using a hardware wallet or a hot wallet, never share your seed phrase or private key with anyone. Further tips and a starting point for your research can be found here.
After setting up the social wallet via Dezy please feel free to visit https://app.tor.us/ and login with the same social credentials you used to create the wallet. From there you will be able to see specific details related to your wallet.